A Visual Tour
Amenities are a matter of personal preferences. Whether you choose to enjoy the amenities of the surrounding area or of the Inn itself, there are plenty of choices. See the list below or call and ask. Amenities in Grand Gables Inn include TV, wifi, snacks, antiques, artwork, custom-made breakfast and your choice of ‘special packages’. The surrounding area is abundant with amenities that might spark your interest. See the partial list below.
- Enjoy “guest hour” in the historical and relaxing setting of Pauline’s Parlor, a room decorated in ‘period furniture’ but appointed with modern features.
- Drink your morning coffee or sip on your glass of wine as you relax on the grand veranda that sweeps around the north and eastern sides of the inn.
- Walk (5-10 minutes) to the historic downtown shops or stroll along the river trail near the marina.
- Prefer biking, hiking and/or kayaking? The St Johns River, Bartram Trail and Ravine Gardens State Park are at your fingertips.
- Or the best amenity of all is to absorb the splendor of the Inn and simply luxuriate in your room. Special packages are available upon request! Inquire at check in or call ahead to make a plan.
Events & Special Occasions
Looking for that special venue for your reception, baby shower or celebration? Grand Gables Inn is just the place. Our parlors, foyers and dining rooms are spacious and offer a spectacular and memorable setting. Whether it is 5 people or 75, we have the space. Our prices beat all the normal motel/hotel venues. Call is to find out more.
We've answered some of the most frequently asked questions below. If, however, we haven't answered your question please also view our additional information and policies or feel free to contact us, and we'll be happy to help!
Is internet access available at the inn?
Yes! We can provide you the password to access the Inn's WIFI at check-in.
What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-In is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am. Late checkout (1:30pm) is available for a $25 charge. Later checkouts may be granted when available.
Is your Inn wheelchair accessible?
We have an accessibility ramp at the Dodge Street entrance for guests staying in the Drawing Room on the First Floor.
Do you allow pets?
We are a pet friendly property, but the manager/owner reserves the right to determine suitability of pet at time of check-in. Please inquire and confirm at time of reservation or check-in.
Is the inn non-smoking?
Yes, Grand Gables Inn is a No Smoking Property.
When is quiet time?
For the enjoyment of all our guests, we ask all of our visitors to respect the hours between 10:30pm and 6:00am as a quiet time through out the Inn.
What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 9:00am. Your breakfast is served ‘to order’. Please let us know at check in what you would like.
What is "Guest Hour"?
Guests can enjoy wine, cheese, crackers and nuts in Pauline’s Parlor on the 1st Floor between 6:00pm and 7:00pm. Enjoy the rocking chairs on the veranda or relax in the parlor.
For additional Inn information and to view our policies, click here.